Interested in a new or used vehicle? Visit the Honda specialists at Honda of Conyers, a Shottenkirk company. Our new inventory is always stocked. Our showroom features a wide array of good-looking Hondas.
Learn why the new Honda Fit is an outstanding vehicle. Get an instant trade-in offer today. The friendly team at our dealership is ready to help you find the perfect vehicle. Additionally, our easy financing makes car buying stress-free and simple.
Honda Fit (EX) Standard Features
The Honda Fit EX is the very popular mid-level trim.
The new Honda Fit EX comes standard with a 6-speed manual transmission. An automatic CVT is available as an optional upgrade. This economic vehicle offers CVT models the ECON button for fuel-saving efficiency.
The Honda Fit offers consumers great fuel economy. The manual transmission Fit gets an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city, 37 mpg highway, 32 mpg combined.
The CVT Fit LX gets an EPA-estimated 33 mpg city, 41 mpg highway, and 36 mpg combined. The CVT Fit EX and EX-L gets 32 mpg city, 38 mpg highway, and 35 mpg combined.
The new Honda Fit EX has standard premium features like:
- Honda LaneWatch™
- Smart Entry, which allows keyless entry
- A One-Touch Power Moonroof
- HondaLink® Next Generation
In addition, all Honda Fits offer a 2nd Row Magic Seat® that folds down or up to easily add space for any luggage or items you need to transport.
HondaLink® Next Generation Technology
Honda Fit EX owners can now keep their eyes on the road.
This feature allows smart phone users to:
- Connect phones via HondaLink® apps to play music,
- Receive directions
- Find contacts
- Hear local weather
- and much more
Additionally, Honda Fit EX buyers have the added option of syncing to SiriusXM, Pandora, and HD Radio.
Popular Accessory Additions for the Honda Fit
Customers who purchase the Honda Fit EX love adding accessories. Shottenkirk Honda of Conyers offers a variety of add-ons including:
- Cargo organizers are made of a durable canvas that stands upright in the cargo area. This feature is great for organizing groceries or sporting equipment.
- Remote Engine Start System II which allows drivers or passengers to start the car from up to 400 ft away. The automatic start activates climate control without jeopardizing your vehicle’s security—never wait to cool down or warm up again.
- The moonroof visor which increases the aerodynamic precision of the moonroof construction. The visor also reduces glare from the sun and wind noise.
Contact Shottenkirk Honda of Conyers
The new Honda Fit offers diverse features that benefit any type of lifestyle.
Its premium standard features ensure an enjoyable ride.
Contact Shottenkirk Honda of Conyers to speak with a sales representative today.
 Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle and your battery pack age/condition and other factors.